NewFreeScreensaver nfsAquarium02ClockAW is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall NewFreeScreensaver nfsAquarium02ClockAW from your PCGekkon Ltd.
. Open here
for more details on Gekkon Ltd.. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\NewFreeScreensavers\nfsAquarium02ClockAW folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for NewFreeScreensaver nfsAquarium02ClockAW is "C:\Program Files\NewFreeScreensavers\nfsAquarium02ClockAW\unins000.exe". unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.12 MB (1174576 bytes) on disk.
NewFreeScreensaver nfsAquarium02ClockAW contains of the executables below. They take 1.12 MB (1174576
bytes) on disk.
This page is about NewFreeScreensaver nfsAquarium02ClockAW version 02
NewFreeScreensaver nfsAquarium02ClockAW is an application by Gekkon Ltd.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall NewFreeScreensaver nfsAquarium02ClockAW is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall NewFreeScreensaver nfsAquarium02ClockAW using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NewFreeScreensaver nfsAquarium02ClockAW or simply click the Search feature and type in "NewFreeScreensaver nfsAquarium02ClockAW". If it is installed on your PC the NewFreeScreensaver nfsAquarium02ClockAW program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NewFreeScreensaver nfsAquarium02ClockAW in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NewFreeScreensaver nfsAquarium02ClockAW, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NewFreeScreensaver nfsAquarium02ClockAW.
8. After uninstalling NewFreeScreensaver nfsAquarium02ClockAW, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NewFreeScreensaver nfsAquarium02ClockAW that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NewFreeScreensaver nfsAquarium02ClockAW using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NewFreeScreensaver nfsAquarium02ClockAW by Gekkon Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that NewFreeScreensaver nfsAquarium02ClockAW by Gekkon Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NewFreeScreensaver nfsAquarium02ClockAW in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 11:05:42.287