This info is about NewFreeScreensaver WalkAlongTheBeach for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall NewFreeScreensaver WalkAlongTheBeach from your PCGekkon Ltd.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Gekkon Ltd.. NewFreeScreensaver WalkAlongTheBeach is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NewFreeScreensavers\WalkAlongTheBeach folder, subject to the user's option. NewFreeScreensaver WalkAlongTheBeach's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\NewFreeScreensavers\WalkAlongTheBeach\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 1.12 MB (1178496 bytes) on disk and is titled unins000.exe.
NewFreeScreensaver WalkAlongTheBeach contains of the executables below. They take 1.12 MB (1178496
bytes) on disk.
NewFreeScreensaver WalkAlongTheBeach is a program marketed by the software company Gekkon Ltd.. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove NewFreeScreensaver WalkAlongTheBeach is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove NewFreeScreensaver WalkAlongTheBeach with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NewFreeScreensaver WalkAlongTheBeach or simply click the Search field and type in "NewFreeScreensaver WalkAlongTheBeach". If it exists on your system the NewFreeScreensaver WalkAlongTheBeach program will be found automatically. After you select NewFreeScreensaver WalkAlongTheBeach in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NewFreeScreensaver WalkAlongTheBeach, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NewFreeScreensaver WalkAlongTheBeach.
8. After removing NewFreeScreensaver WalkAlongTheBeach, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NewFreeScreensaver WalkAlongTheBeach that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NewFreeScreensaver WalkAlongTheBeach using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NewFreeScreensaver WalkAlongTheBeach by Gekkon Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that NewFreeScreensaver WalkAlongTheBeach by Gekkon Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NewFreeScreensaver WalkAlongTheBeach in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 19:46:34.953