You can find on this page details on how to remove NewFreeScreensaver AuroraBorealis for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall NewFreeScreensaver AuroraBorealis from your computerGekkon Ltd.
. You can read more on Gekkon Ltd. or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\NewFreeScreensavers\AuroraBorealis directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing NewFreeScreensaver AuroraBorealis is "C:\Program Files\NewFreeScreensavers\AuroraBorealis\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named unins000.exe and it has a size of 1.11 MB (1167952 bytes).
NewFreeScreensaver AuroraBorealis contains of the executables below. They take 1.11 MB (1167952
bytes) on disk.
NewFreeScreensaver AuroraBorealis is an application offered by the software company Gekkon Ltd.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall NewFreeScreensaver AuroraBorealis is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete NewFreeScreensaver AuroraBorealis from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NewFreeScreensaver AuroraBorealis or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NewFreeScreensaver AuroraBorealis". If it exists on your system the NewFreeScreensaver AuroraBorealis program will be found automatically. After you select NewFreeScreensaver AuroraBorealis in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NewFreeScreensaver AuroraBorealis, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NewFreeScreensaver AuroraBorealis.
8. After removing NewFreeScreensaver AuroraBorealis, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NewFreeScreensaver AuroraBorealis that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NewFreeScreensaver AuroraBorealis with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove NewFreeScreensaver AuroraBorealis by Gekkon Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that NewFreeScreensaver AuroraBorealis by Gekkon Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NewFreeScreensaver AuroraBorealis in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 10:56:17.567