You can find below detailed information on how to remove NewFreeScreensaver AquariumApple for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall NewFreeScreensaver AquariumApple from your computerGekkon Ltd.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Gekkon Ltd.. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NewFreeScreensavers\AquariumApple directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for NewFreeScreensaver AquariumApple is "C:\Program Files (x86)\NewFreeScreensavers\AquariumApple\unins000.exe". unins000.exe is the NewFreeScreensaver AquariumApple's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.12 MB (1178496 bytes) on disk.
NewFreeScreensaver AquariumApple is composed of the following executables which take 1.12 MB (1178496
bytes) on disk:
NewFreeScreensaver AquariumApple is a program marketed by the software company Gekkon Ltd.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall NewFreeScreensaver AquariumApple is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove NewFreeScreensaver AquariumApple from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NewFreeScreensaver AquariumApple or simply activate the Search field and type in "NewFreeScreensaver AquariumApple". If it exists on your system the NewFreeScreensaver AquariumApple program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NewFreeScreensaver AquariumApple in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NewFreeScreensaver AquariumApple, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NewFreeScreensaver AquariumApple.
8. After uninstalling NewFreeScreensaver AquariumApple, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NewFreeScreensaver AquariumApple that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NewFreeScreensaver AquariumApple using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NewFreeScreensaver AquariumApple by Gekkon Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that NewFreeScreensaver AquariumApple by Gekkon Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NewFreeScreensaver AquariumApple supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-26 15:46:52.373