This page contains complete information on how to uninstall NewFreeScreensaver AkbuuraRiver for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall NewFreeScreensaver AkbuuraRiver from your PCGekkon Ltd.
. More information about Gekkon Ltd. can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NewFreeScreensavers\AkbuuraRiver folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling NewFreeScreensaver AkbuuraRiver is C:\Program Files (x86)\NewFreeScreensavers\AkbuuraRiver\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. unins000.exe is the NewFreeScreensaver AkbuuraRiver's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.12 MB (1178496 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of NewFreeScreensaver AkbuuraRiver. They occupy an average of 1.12 MB (1178496
bytes) on disk.
NewFreeScreensaver AkbuuraRiver is a program marketed by the software company Gekkon Ltd.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall NewFreeScreensaver AkbuuraRiver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete NewFreeScreensaver AkbuuraRiver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NewFreeScreensaver AkbuuraRiver or simply activate the Search field and type in "NewFreeScreensaver AkbuuraRiver". If it is installed on your PC the NewFreeScreensaver AkbuuraRiver application will be found very quickly. When you select NewFreeScreensaver AkbuuraRiver in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NewFreeScreensaver AkbuuraRiver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NewFreeScreensaver AkbuuraRiver.
8. After uninstalling NewFreeScreensaver AkbuuraRiver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NewFreeScreensaver AkbuuraRiver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NewFreeScreensaver AkbuuraRiver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NewFreeScreensaver AkbuuraRiver by Gekkon Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that NewFreeScreensaver AkbuuraRiver by Gekkon Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NewFreeScreensaver AkbuuraRiver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-24 06:19:49.090