This web page is about NewExt for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall NewExt from your PCNewExt
. More data about NewExt can be found here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\NewExt folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove NewExt by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NewExt\Uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. nssm.exe is the NewExt's primary executable file and it occupies about 288.00 KB (294912 bytes) on disk.
NewExt contains of the executables below. They occupy 779.50 KB (798208
bytes) on disk.
- nssm.exe (288.00 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (491.50 KB)
The current web page applies to NewExt version 1.0
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:The files below are left behind on your disk by NewExt's application uninstaller when you removed it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\NewExt\jsinjector.exe
- C:\Program Files\NewExt\Uninstaller.exe
Additional registry values that you should remove:
NewExt is an application offered by the software company NewExt. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall NewExt is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall NewExt from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NewExt or simply activate the Search field and type in "NewExt". If it exists on your system the NewExt application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NewExt in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NewExt, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NewExt.
8. After removing NewExt, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NewExt that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NewExt using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NewExt by NewExt from your computer, we are not saying that NewExt by NewExt is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NewExt supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 06:51:48.347