This page is about NewBrowsrApp2.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall NewBrowsrApp2.2 from your computerBrowSeApps
. Check out here
where you can get more info on BrowSeApps. NewBrowsrApp2.2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NewBrowsrApp2.2 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\NewBrowsrApp2.2\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 /runexe='C:\Program Files (x86)\NewBrowsrApp2.2\UninstallBrw.exe' /url='http://static.gonotiftime.com/notf_sys/index.html' /brwtype='uni' /onerrorexe='C:\Program Files (x86)\NewBrowsrApp2.2\utils.exe' /crregname='NewBrowsrApp2.2' /appid='71811' /srcid='002467' /bic='913B4B0B94FB437B9EECF35445955453IE' /verifier='2fcb2f6bf1f1fa96d8511e31f139f59c' /brwshtoms='15000' /installerversion='1_36_01_22' /statsdomain='http://stats.ourstaticdatastorage.com/utility.gif?' /errorsdomain='http://errors.ourstaticdatastorage.com/utility.gif?' /monetizationdomain='http://logs.ourstaticdatastorage.com/monetization.gif?' is the full command line if you want to remove NewBrowsrApp2.2. utils.exe is the NewBrowsrApp2.2's primary executable file and it takes around 2.36 MB (2470296 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in NewBrowsrApp2.2. They take 8.36 MB (8765336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 06a16e01-1c17-48e0-a8ea-feb9e9ab5e84-1-6.exe (1.34 MB)
- 06a16e01-1c17-48e0-a8ea-feb9e9ab5e84-1-7.exe (1.02 MB)
- UninstallBrw.exe (1.29 MB)
- 06a16e01-1c17-48e0-a8ea-feb9e9ab5e84-5.exe (981.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (111.50 KB)
- utils.exe (2.36 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.36.01.22
NewBrowsrApp2.2 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall NewBrowsrApp2.2 from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove NewBrowsrApp2.2:
- C:\Program Files\NewBrowsrApp2.2
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\NewBrowsrApp2.2\06a16e01-1c17-48e0-a8ea-feb9e9ab5e84.crx
- C:\Program Files\NewBrowsrApp2.2\06a16e01-1c17-48e0-a8ea-feb9e9ab5e84.xpi
- C:\Program Files\NewBrowsrApp2.2\bgNova.html
- C:\Program Files\NewBrowsrApp2.2\Uninstall.exe
Additional values that are not cleaned:
NewBrowsrApp2.2 is a program marketed by BrowSeApps. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove NewBrowsrApp2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase NewBrowsrApp2.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NewBrowsrApp2.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NewBrowsrApp2.2". The NewBrowsrApp2.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NewBrowsrApp2.2 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NewBrowsrApp2.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NewBrowsrApp2.2.
8. After uninstalling NewBrowsrApp2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NewBrowsrApp2.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NewBrowsrApp2.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NewBrowsrApp2.2 by BrowSeApps from your PC, we are not saying that NewBrowsrApp2.2 by BrowSeApps is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NewBrowsrApp2.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 21:49:39.497