NewBlue TotalFX 5
This page contains complete information on how to remove NewBlue TotalFX 5 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall NewBlue TotalFX 5 from your computerNewBlue
. More information on NewBlue can be seen here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\NewBlueFX\uninstallers directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove NewBlue TotalFX 5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NewBlueFX\uninstallers\Uninstall TotalFX 5.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstall TotalFX 5.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 87.74 KB (89845 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in NewBlue TotalFX 5. They take 1.69 MB (1772422
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- Uninstall TotalFX 5.exe (87.74 KB)
- UninstallUtility_SKUTFX5.exe (377.50 KB)
The current page applies to NewBlue TotalFX 5 version 5.0.180730
only. You can find below info on other application versions of NewBlue TotalFX 5:
NewBlue TotalFX 5 is a program offered by the software company NewBlue. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove NewBlue TotalFX 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase NewBlue TotalFX 5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NewBlue TotalFX 5 or simply click the Search field and type in "NewBlue TotalFX 5". If it exists on your system the NewBlue TotalFX 5 application will be found automatically. After you select NewBlue TotalFX 5 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NewBlue TotalFX 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NewBlue TotalFX 5.
8. After removing NewBlue TotalFX 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NewBlue TotalFX 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NewBlue TotalFX 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NewBlue TotalFX 5 by NewBlue from your computer, we are not saying that NewBlue TotalFX 5 by NewBlue is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NewBlue TotalFX 5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 06:20:01.933