NewBlue ColorFast 2
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall NewBlue ColorFast 2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall NewBlue ColorFast 2 from your computerNewBlue
. More information on NewBlue can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\NewBlueFX\uninstallers folder (same installation drive as Windows). NewBlue ColorFast 2's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NewBlueFX\uninstallers\Uninstall ColorFast 2.exe. Uninstall ColorFast 2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 81.40 KB (83357 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of NewBlue ColorFast 2. They take an average of 2.23 MB (2342293
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall ColorFast 2.exe (81.40 KB)
- Uninstall Elements 3 Overlay.exe (81.41 KB)
- Uninstall Filters 5 Recolor.exe (81.41 KB)
- Uninstall Filters 5 Recreate.exe (81.41 KB)
- Uninstall Titler Pro Express For Magix.exe (87.77 KB)
- UninstallUtility_SKUCFT2.exe (377.50 KB)
- UninstallUtility_SKUELE3OV.exe (365.50 KB)
- UninstallUtility_SKUMGXTPE.exe (377.00 KB)
The current page applies to NewBlue ColorFast 2 version 3.0.180730
only. You can find below info on other application versions of NewBlue ColorFast 2:
NewBlue ColorFast 2 is an application offered by the software company NewBlue. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove NewBlue ColorFast 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase NewBlue ColorFast 2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NewBlue ColorFast 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NewBlue ColorFast 2". If it exists on your system the NewBlue ColorFast 2 application will be found automatically. When you click NewBlue ColorFast 2 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NewBlue ColorFast 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NewBlue ColorFast 2.
8. After uninstalling NewBlue ColorFast 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NewBlue ColorFast 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NewBlue ColorFast 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NewBlue ColorFast 2 by NewBlue from your computer, nor are we saying that NewBlue ColorFast 2 by NewBlue is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NewBlue ColorFast 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 14:42:51.990