This web page contains complete information on how to remove NewBlue Amplify for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall NewBlue Amplify from your computerNewBlue
. You can read more on NewBlue or check for application updates here
. NewBlue Amplify is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\NewBlueFX\uninstallers folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling NewBlue Amplify is C:\Program Files\NewBlueFX\uninstallers\Uninstall Amplify.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 87.74 KB (89843 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstall Amplify.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside NewBlue Amplify. They take about 923.14 KB (945300
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall Amplify.exe (87.74 KB)
- Uninstall OFX Bridge.exe (81.41 KB)
- UninstallUtility_SKUOFXBRE.exe (377.00 KB)
This data is about NewBlue Amplify version 4.0.170823
NewBlue Amplify is an application offered by the software company NewBlue. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall NewBlue Amplify is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove NewBlue Amplify with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NewBlue Amplify or simply click the Search feature and type in "NewBlue Amplify". If it is installed on your PC the NewBlue Amplify app will be found very quickly. After you click NewBlue Amplify in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NewBlue Amplify, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NewBlue Amplify.
8. After removing NewBlue Amplify, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NewBlue Amplify which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NewBlue Amplify with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NewBlue Amplify by NewBlue from your computer, nor are we saying that NewBlue Amplify by NewBlue is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NewBlue Amplify in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 23:08:46.807