New Super Mario Forever
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall New Super Mario Forever for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall New Super Mario Forever from your PCSoftendo
. Additional info about Softendo can be read here
. You can get more details related to New Super Mario Forever at http://www.supermario.com/
. New Super Mario Forever is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Softendo\New Super Mario folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files\Softendo\New Super Mario\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall New Super Mario Forever. New Super Mario.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 70.97 MB (74420208 bytes) on disk.
New Super Mario Forever is comprised of the following executables which occupy 71.09 MB (74540585
bytes) on disk:
- New Super Mario.exe (70.97 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.56 KB)
This info is about New Super Mario Forever version 0.0
New Super Mario Forever is a program released by the software company Softendo. Some computer users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase New Super Mario Forever is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete New Super Mario Forever with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate New Super Mario Forever or simply click the Search field and type in "New Super Mario Forever". The New Super Mario Forever application will be found automatically. After you click New Super Mario Forever in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding New Super Mario Forever, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for New Super Mario Forever:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.supermario.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Softendo\New Super Mario\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove New Super Mario Forever.
8. After uninstalling New Super Mario Forever, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of New Super Mario Forever that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling New Super Mario Forever using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove New Super Mario Forever by Softendo from your PC, we are not saying that New Super Mario Forever by Softendo is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove New Super Mario Forever in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 17:35:44.027