This web page contains detailed information on how to remove New App for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall New App from your systemNew App
. More info about New App can be seen here
. More data about the application New App can be found at http://getmynewapp.com/support
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\New App folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing New App is C:\Program Files (x86)\New App\NewAppuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. NewApp.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 105.73 KB (108264 bytes) on disk.
New App contains of the executables below. They take 2.30 MB (2415272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NewAppUninstall.exe (242.30 KB)
- utilNewApp.exe (453.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- NewApp.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- NewApp.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- NewApp.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- NewApp.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This web page is about New App version 2015.07.21.073021
New App is a program released by the software company New App. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove New App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall New App from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate New App or simply activate the Search field and type in "New App". If it is installed on your PC the New App application will be found very quickly. After you click New App in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding New App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for New App:
- The software company is: http://getmynewapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\New App\NewAppuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall New App.
8. After uninstalling New App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong New App that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling New App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall New App by New App from your PC, nor are we saying that New App by New App is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall New App supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 05:31:10.707