This web page contains detailed information on how to remove New App for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall New App from your systemNew App
. More info about New App can be seen here
. More data about the application New App can be found at http://getmynewapp.com/support
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\New App folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing New App is C:\Program Files (x86)\New App\NewAppuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. NewApp.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 105.73 KB (108264 bytes) on disk.
New App contains of the executables below. They take 2.30 MB (2415272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NewAppUninstall.exe (242.30 KB)
- utilNewApp.exe (453.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- NewApp.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- NewApp.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- NewApp.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- NewApp.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This web page is about New App version 2015.07.21.073021
New App is a program released by the software company New App. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove New App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall New App from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate New App or simply activate the Search feature and type in "New App". If it is installed on your PC the New App program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click New App in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding New App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for New App:
- The software company is: http://getmynewapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\New App\NewAppuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall New App.
8. After uninstalling New App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong New App that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling New App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall New App by New App from your PC, nor are we saying that New App by New App is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall New App supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 05:31:10.707