This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Never Alone for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Never Alone from your PCR.G. Mechanics, spider91
. You can find out more on R.G. Mechanics, spider91 or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://tapochek.net/
if you want to read more on Never Alone on R.G. Mechanics, spider91's website. The program is often located in the C:\tfy\Never Alone directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Never Alone by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Never Alone\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. unins000.exe is the Never Alone's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.42 MB (1484800 bytes) on disk.
Never Alone is comprised of the following executables which take 1.42 MB (1484800
bytes) on disk:
Never Alone is a program offered by the software company R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove Never Alone is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Never Alone from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Never Alone or simply click the Search feature and type in "Never Alone". If it exists on your system the Never Alone application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Never Alone in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Never Alone, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Never Alone:
- The software company is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Never Alone\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Never Alone.
8. After uninstalling Never Alone, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Never Alone that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Never Alone with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Never Alone by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 from your computer, we are not saying that Never Alone by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Never Alone supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-04 09:06:03.603