Network Scanner version 126.96.36.199
Network Scanner version 188.8.131.52 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Network Scanner version 184.108.40.206 from your systemLizardSystems
. Further information on LizardSystems can be found here
. More info about the app Network Scanner version 220.127.116.11 can be found at http://lizardsystems.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LizardSystems\Network Scanner folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Network Scanner version 18.104.22.168 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\LizardSystems\Network Scanner\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.76 MB (2891776 bytes) on disk and is titled netscanner.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Network Scanner version 22.214.171.124. They occupy about 3.88 MB (4065859
bytes) on disk.
- netscanner.exe (2.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This page is about Network Scanner version 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
Network Scanner version 184.108.40.206 is a program offered by LizardSystems. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Network Scanner version 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Network Scanner version 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Network Scanner version 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search field and type in "Network Scanner version 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the Network Scanner version 188.8.131.52 application will be found automatically. When you select Network Scanner version 184.108.40.206 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Network Scanner version 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Network Scanner version 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://lizardsystems.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LizardSystems\Network Scanner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Network Scanner version 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling Network Scanner version 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Network Scanner version 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Network Scanner version 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Network Scanner version 220.127.116.11 by LizardSystems from your computer, we are not saying that Network Scanner version 18.104.22.168 by LizardSystems is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Network Scanner version 22.214.171.124 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-15 09:27:12.190