Network Drive Control 1.39
Network Drive Control 1.39 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Network Drive Control 1.39 from your systemMichael Burns
. You can read more on Michael Burns or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Network Drive Control 1.39 at http://www.michaelburns.net/Software/NDC/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Network Drive Control directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Network Drive Control\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Network Drive Control 1.39. The program's main executable file is titled Network Drive Console.exe and occupies 264.48 KB (270824 bytes).
Network Drive Control 1.39 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.77 MB (1858259
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- FixReg.exe (106.98 KB)
- NDCPreUninstall.exe (81.48 KB)
- NDCTray.exe (47.48 KB)
- Network Drive Console.exe (264.48 KB)
- Network Drive Manager.exe (132.98 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to Network Drive Control 1.39 version 1.39
Network Drive Control 1.39 is a program offered by the software company Michael Burns. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Network Drive Control 1.39 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Network Drive Control 1.39 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Network Drive Control 1.39 or simply click the Search field and type in "Network Drive Control 1.39". The Network Drive Control 1.39 app will be found automatically. After you select Network Drive Control 1.39 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Network Drive Control 1.39, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Network Drive Control 1.39:
- The publisher is: http://www.michaelburns.net/Software/NDC/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Network Drive Control\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Network Drive Control 1.39.
8. After removing Network Drive Control 1.39, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Network Drive Control 1.39 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Network Drive Control 1.39 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Network Drive Control 1.39 by Michael Burns from your computer, nor are we saying that Network Drive Control 1.39 by Michael Burns is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Network Drive Control 1.39 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 05:41:29.247