Network Activity Indicator
Network Activity Indicator is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Network Activity Indicator from your computerITSamples.com
. Additional info about ITSamples.com can be read here
. More details about the software Network Activity Indicator can be seen at http://www.itsamples.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ITSamples\NetworkIndicator folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\ITSamples\NetworkIndicator\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Network Activity Indicator. The program's main executable file is titled NetworkIndicator.exe and its approximative size is 359.00 KB (367616 bytes).
Network Activity Indicator is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.04 MB (1086113
bytes) on disk:
- NetworkIndicator.exe (359.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.7
of Network Activity Indicator.
Network Activity Indicator is an application offered by ITSamples.com. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase Network Activity Indicator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Network Activity Indicator from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Network Activity Indicator or simply click the Search field and type in "Network Activity Indicator". If it exists on your system the Network Activity Indicator program will be found very quickly. After you click Network Activity Indicator in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Network Activity Indicator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Network Activity Indicator:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.itsamples.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ITSamples\NetworkIndicator\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Network Activity Indicator.
8. After uninstalling Network Activity Indicator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Network Activity Indicator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Network Activity Indicator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Network Activity Indicator by ITSamples.com from your computer, we are not saying that Network Activity Indicator by ITSamples.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Network Activity Indicator supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-09 10:56:56.600