This web page is about Netplus Broadband for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Netplus Broadband from your systemNetplus Broadband
. Take a look here
for more information on Netplus Broadband. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Netplus Broadband is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. msedge_proxy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) on disk.
Netplus Broadband installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Netplus Broadband.
Netplus Broadband is a program offered by the software company Netplus Broadband. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Netplus Broadband is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Netplus Broadband from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Netplus Broadband or simply click the Search field and type in "Netplus Broadband". The Netplus Broadband app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Netplus Broadband in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Netplus Broadband, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Netplus Broadband.
8. After removing Netplus Broadband, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Netplus Broadband which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Netplus Broadband using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Netplus Broadband by Netplus Broadband from your PC, we are not saying that Netplus Broadband by Netplus Broadband is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Netplus Broadband in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 18:00:25.977