Netpeak Checker version 184.108.40.206
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Netpeak Checker version 220.127.116.11 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Netpeak Checker version 18.104.22.168 from your computerNetpeak
. More info about Netpeak can be seen here
. You can get more details about Netpeak Checker version 22.214.171.124 at http://netpeak.ua
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Netpeak\Netpeak Checker folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Netpeak Checker version 126.96.36.199 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Netpeak\Netpeak Checker\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.94 MB (2029848 bytes) on disk and is called Netpeak Checker.exe.
The executables below are part of Netpeak Checker version 188.8.131.52. They take about 3.37 MB (3534297
bytes) on disk.
- Netpeak Checker.exe (1.94 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
- Updater.exe (28.99 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Netpeak Checker version 220.127.116.11.
Netpeak Checker version 18.104.22.168 is a program marketed by the software company Netpeak. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase Netpeak Checker version 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Netpeak Checker version 126.96.36.199 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Netpeak Checker version 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Netpeak Checker version 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the Netpeak Checker version 220.127.116.11 app will be found automatically. After you click Netpeak Checker version 18.104.22.168 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Netpeak Checker version 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Netpeak Checker version 126.96.36.199:
- The publisher is: http://netpeak.ua
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Netpeak\Netpeak Checker\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Netpeak Checker version 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling Netpeak Checker version 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Netpeak Checker version 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Netpeak Checker version 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Netpeak Checker version 22.214.171.124 by Netpeak from your PC, nor are we saying that Netpeak Checker version 126.96.36.199 by Netpeak is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Netpeak Checker version 188.8.131.52 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-21 02:01:32.693