Netpas Estimator 2.9
This info is about Netpas Estimator 2.9 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Netpas Estimator 2.9 from your computerSeafuture Inc.
. More information about Seafuture Inc. can be found here
. Detailed information about Netpas Estimator 2.9 can be found at http://www.netpas.net
. Netpas Estimator 2.9 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Netpas\Estimator 2.9 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Netpas Estimator 2.9 is "C:\Program Files\Netpas\Estimator 2.9\unins000.exe". Estimator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 9.48 MB (9944576 bytes) on disk.
Netpas Estimator 2.9 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.95 MB (11485982
bytes) on disk.
- Estimator.exe (9.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.78 KB)
- update.exe (800.50 KB)
The current page applies to Netpas Estimator 2.9 version 2.9
Netpas Estimator 2.9 is an application offered by the software company Seafuture Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Netpas Estimator 2.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Netpas Estimator 2.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Netpas Estimator 2.9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Netpas Estimator 2.9". The Netpas Estimator 2.9 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Netpas Estimator 2.9 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Netpas Estimator 2.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Netpas Estimator 2.9:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.netpas.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Netpas\Estimator 2.9\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Netpas Estimator 2.9.
8. After removing Netpas Estimator 2.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Netpas Estimator 2.9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Netpas Estimator 2.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Netpas Estimator 2.9 by Seafuture Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Netpas Estimator 2.9 by Seafuture Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Netpas Estimator 2.9 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 12:47:49.770