How to uninstall Netezza Tools from your system
This page is about Netezza Tools for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by Netezza
. Open here
for more info on Netezza. You can read more about related to Netezza Tools at http://www.netezza.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Netezza Tools directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. Netezza Tools's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Netezza Tools\Uninstall_Netezza Tools\Uninstall Netezza Tools.exe". Netezza Tools's primary file takes about 3.36 MB (3518464 bytes) and is called NzAdmin.exe.
The following executables are contained in Netezza Tools. They occupy 18.87 MB (19783000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- loader.exe (520.00 KB)
- NzAdmin.exe (3.36 MB)
- nzamm.exe (1.09 MB)
- nzconvert.exe (14.50 KB)
- nzds.exe (1.21 MB)
- nzevent.exe (1.12 MB)
- nzhw.exe (1.21 MB)
- nzinventory.exe (1.18 MB)
- nzload.exe (1.18 MB)
- nzpassword.exe (1,016.00 KB)
- nzreclaim.exe (460.00 KB)
- nzrev.exe (868.00 KB)
- nzsession.exe (1.07 MB)
- nzstate.exe (1.00 MB)
- nzstats.exe (1.06 MB)
- nzsystem.exe (1,020.00 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (24.50 KB)
- java.exe (132.00 KB)
- javacpl.exe (36.50 KB)
- javaw.exe (132.00 KB)
- javaws.exe (136.00 KB)
- jucheck.exe (317.39 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.39 KB)
- jusched.exe (129.39 KB)
- keytool.exe (25.00 KB)
- kinit.exe (25.00 KB)
- klist.exe (25.00 KB)
- ktab.exe (25.00 KB)
- orbd.exe (25.00 KB)
- pack200.exe (25.00 KB)
- policytool.exe (25.00 KB)
- rmid.exe (25.00 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (25.00 KB)
- servertool.exe (25.00 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (25.50 KB)
- unpack200.exe (120.00 KB)
- Uninstall Netezza Tools.exe (113.50 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
This data is about Netezza Tools version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Netezza Tools:
A way to remove Netezza Tools from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Netezza Tools is a program by Netezza. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Netezza Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Netezza Tools or simply click the Search field and type in "Netezza Tools". If it is installed on your PC the Netezza Tools application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Netezza Tools in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Netezza Tools, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Netezza Tools:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.netezza.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Netezza Tools\Uninstall_Netezza Tools\Uninstall Netezza Tools.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Netezza Tools.
8. After removing Netezza Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Netezza Tools that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Netezza Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Netezza Tools:
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Netezza Tools by Netezza from your PC, nor are we saying that Netezza Tools by Netezza is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Netezza Tools supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-08 22:31:18.480