This page is about Netezza Tools for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Netezza Tools from your systemNetezza
. Open here
for more info on Netezza. You can read more about related to Netezza Tools at http://www.netezza.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Netezza Tools directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. Netezza Tools's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Netezza Tools\Uninstall_Netezza Tools\Uninstall Netezza Tools.exe". Netezza Tools's primary file takes about 3.36 MB (3518464 bytes) and is called NzAdmin.exe.
The following executables are contained in Netezza Tools. They occupy 18.87 MB (19783000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- loader.exe (520.00 KB)
- NzAdmin.exe (3.36 MB)
- nzamm.exe (1.09 MB)
- nzconvert.exe (14.50 KB)
- nzds.exe (1.21 MB)
- nzevent.exe (1.12 MB)
- nzhw.exe (1.21 MB)
- nzinventory.exe (1.18 MB)
- nzload.exe (1.18 MB)
- nzpassword.exe (1,016.00 KB)
- nzreclaim.exe (460.00 KB)
- nzrev.exe (868.00 KB)
- nzsession.exe (1.07 MB)
- nzstate.exe (1.00 MB)
- nzstats.exe (1.06 MB)
- nzsystem.exe (1,020.00 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (24.50 KB)
- java.exe (132.00 KB)
- javacpl.exe (36.50 KB)
- javaw.exe (132.00 KB)
- javaws.exe (136.00 KB)
- jucheck.exe (317.39 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.39 KB)
- jusched.exe (129.39 KB)
- keytool.exe (25.00 KB)
- kinit.exe (25.00 KB)
- klist.exe (25.00 KB)
- ktab.exe (25.00 KB)
- orbd.exe (25.00 KB)
- pack200.exe (25.00 KB)
- policytool.exe (25.00 KB)
- rmid.exe (25.00 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (25.00 KB)
- servertool.exe (25.00 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (25.50 KB)
- unpack200.exe (120.00 KB)
- Uninstall Netezza Tools.exe (113.50 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
This data is about Netezza Tools version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Netezza Tools:
Netezza Tools is a program by Netezza. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Netezza Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Netezza Tools from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Netezza Tools or simply click the Search field and type in "Netezza Tools". The Netezza Tools application will be found automatically. After you click Netezza Tools in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Netezza Tools, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Netezza Tools:
- The software company is: http://www.netezza.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Netezza Tools\Uninstall_Netezza Tools\Uninstall Netezza Tools.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Netezza Tools.
8. After removing Netezza Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Netezza Tools that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Netezza Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Netezza Tools by Netezza from your PC, nor are we saying that Netezza Tools by Netezza is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Netezza Tools supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-08 22:31:18.480