Netezza ODBC Driver
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Netezza ODBC Driver for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Netezza ODBC Driver from your PCNetezza
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Netezza. Please open http://www.netezza.com
if you want to read more on Netezza ODBC Driver on Netezza's page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Netezza ODBC Driver folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Netezza ODBC Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Netezza ODBC Driver\Uninstall_Netezza ODBC Driver\Uninstall Netezza ODBC Driver.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstall Netezza ODBC Driver.exe is the Netezza ODBC Driver's main executable file and it takes circa 113.50 KB (116224 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Netezza ODBC Driver. They occupy about 1.48 MB (1550680
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- java-rmi.exe (24.50 KB)
- java.exe (132.00 KB)
- javacpl.exe (36.50 KB)
- javaw.exe (132.00 KB)
- javaws.exe (136.00 KB)
- jucheck.exe (317.39 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.39 KB)
- jusched.exe (129.39 KB)
- keytool.exe (25.00 KB)
- kinit.exe (25.00 KB)
- klist.exe (25.00 KB)
- ktab.exe (25.00 KB)
- orbd.exe (25.00 KB)
- pack200.exe (25.00 KB)
- policytool.exe (25.00 KB)
- rmid.exe (25.00 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (25.00 KB)
- servertool.exe (25.00 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (25.50 KB)
- unpack200.exe (120.00 KB)
- Uninstall Netezza ODBC Driver.exe (113.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Netezza ODBC Driver. You can find below a few links to other Netezza ODBC Driver versions:
Netezza ODBC Driver is a program released by Netezza. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Netezza ODBC Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Netezza ODBC Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Netezza ODBC Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Netezza ODBC Driver". The Netezza ODBC Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Netezza ODBC Driver in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Netezza ODBC Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Netezza ODBC Driver:
- The publisher is: http://www.netezza.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Netezza ODBC Driver\Uninstall_Netezza ODBC Driver\Uninstall Netezza ODBC Driver.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Netezza ODBC Driver.
8. After removing Netezza ODBC Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Netezza ODBC Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Netezza ODBC Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Netezza ODBC Driver by Netezza from your computer, nor are we saying that Netezza ODBC Driver by Netezza is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Netezza ODBC Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-08 22:29:32.837