This web page contains detailed information on how to remove NetZero GamesBar for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall NetZero GamesBar from your computerVisicom Media inc.
. More information about Visicom Media inc. can be found here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\netzero_en directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling NetZero GamesBar is C:\Program Files\netzero_en\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. dtuser.exe is the NetZero GamesBar's main executable file and it occupies about 493.00 KB (504832 bytes) on disk.
NetZero GamesBar installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 493.00 KB (504832
bytes) on disk.
This info is about NetZero GamesBar version 220.127.116.11
NetZero GamesBar is an application released by the software company Visicom Media inc.. Some users want to remove this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove NetZero GamesBar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete NetZero GamesBar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NetZero GamesBar or simply click the Search feature and type in "NetZero GamesBar". If it is installed on your PC the NetZero GamesBar app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NetZero GamesBar in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about NetZero GamesBar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NetZero GamesBar.
8. After uninstalling NetZero GamesBar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NetZero GamesBar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NetZero GamesBar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NetZero GamesBar by Visicom Media inc. from your computer, we are not saying that NetZero GamesBar by Visicom Media inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NetZero GamesBar supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-17 13:53:01.620