NetWorx 5.3.3 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall NetWorx 5.3.3 from your PCSoftperfect Research
. Open here
for more info on Softperfect Research. Please open http://www.softperfect.com
if you want to read more on NetWorx 5.3.3 on Softperfect Research's web page. NetWorx 5.3.3 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\NetWorx folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling NetWorx 5.3.3 is C:\Program Files\NetWorx\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.33 MB (6638800 bytes) on disk and is titled networx.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with NetWorx 5.3.3. They take about 7.47 MB (7835033
bytes) on disk.
- networx.exe (6.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.3.3
of NetWorx 5.3.3.
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you remove NetWorx 5.3.3 from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall NetWorx 5.3.3:The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove NetWorx 5.3.3:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\NetWorx\deskband.dll
- C:\Program Files\NetWorx\license.rtf
- C:\Program Files\NetWorx\networx.exe
- C:\Program Files\NetWorx\networx.url
- C:\Program Files\NetWorx\nfapi.dll
- C:\Program Files\NetWorx\nfapinet.dll
- C:\Program Files\NetWorx\sqlite.dll
- C:\Program Files\NetWorx\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\NetWorx\unins000.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
NetWorx 5.3.3 is a program released by Softperfect Research. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase NetWorx 5.3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase NetWorx 5.3.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NetWorx 5.3.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NetWorx 5.3.3". If it is installed on your PC the NetWorx 5.3.3 application will be found very quickly. When you select NetWorx 5.3.3 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about NetWorx 5.3.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetWorx 5.3.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.softperfect.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NetWorx\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NetWorx 5.3.3.
8. After removing NetWorx 5.3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NetWorx 5.3.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NetWorx 5.3.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NetWorx 5.3.3 by Softperfect Research from your PC, we are not saying that NetWorx 5.3.3 by Softperfect Research is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NetWorx 5.3.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:06:36.627