This page contains complete information on how to uninstall NetWorx 5.2.4 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall NetWorx 5.2.4 from your computerSoftperfect Research
. You can read more on Softperfect Research or check for application updates here
. More info about the program NetWorx 5.2.4 can be found at http://www.softperfect.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\NetWorx folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove NetWorx 5.2.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NetWorx\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled networx.exe and it has a size of 4.51 MB (4729424 bytes).
The executables below are part of NetWorx 5.2.4. They occupy about 5.63 MB (5904403
bytes) on disk.
- networx.exe (4.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This page is about NetWorx 5.2.4 version 5.2.4
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove NetWorx 5.2.4.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall NetWorx 5.2.4:The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove NetWorx 5.2.4:
- C:\Program Files\NetWorx\deskband.dll
- C:\Program Files\NetWorx\license.rtf
- C:\Program Files\NetWorx\networx.exe
- C:\Program Files\NetWorx\networx.url
- C:\Program Files\NetWorx\sqlite.dll
- C:\Program Files\NetWorx\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\NetWorx\unins000.exe
NetWorx 5.2.4 is a program by the software company Softperfect Research. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall NetWorx 5.2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete NetWorx 5.2.4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NetWorx 5.2.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NetWorx 5.2.4". The NetWorx 5.2.4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NetWorx 5.2.4 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NetWorx 5.2.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetWorx 5.2.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.softperfect.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NetWorx\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NetWorx 5.2.4.
8. After uninstalling NetWorx 5.2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NetWorx 5.2.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NetWorx 5.2.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NetWorx 5.2.4 by Softperfect Research from your PC, we are not saying that NetWorx 5.2.4 by Softperfect Research is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NetWorx 5.2.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 14:09:15.443