This web page contains thorough information on how to remove NetWorx 5.2.3 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall NetWorx 5.2.3 from your PCSoftperfect Research
. Further information on Softperfect Research can be found here
. Click on http://www.softperfect.com
to get more info about NetWorx 5.2.3 on Softperfect Research's website. NetWorx 5.2.3 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\NetWorx folder, subject to the user's option. You can remove NetWorx 5.2.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NetWorx\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named networx.exe and its approximative size is 4.49 MB (4707368 bytes).
The executable files below are part of NetWorx 5.2.3. They take an average of 5.61 MB (5882347
bytes) on disk.
- networx.exe (4.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The current page applies to NetWorx 5.2.3 version 5.2.3
If you are manually uninstalling NetWorx 5.2.3 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
NetWorx 5.2.3 is a program marketed by Softperfect Research. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove NetWorx 5.2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall NetWorx 5.2.3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NetWorx 5.2.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "NetWorx 5.2.3". The NetWorx 5.2.3 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select NetWorx 5.2.3 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NetWorx 5.2.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetWorx 5.2.3:
- The software company is: http://www.softperfect.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NetWorx\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NetWorx 5.2.3.
8. After removing NetWorx 5.2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NetWorx 5.2.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NetWorx 5.2.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NetWorx 5.2.3 by Softperfect Research from your PC, we are not saying that NetWorx 5.2.3 by Softperfect Research is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NetWorx 5.2.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 21:53:50.937