This page is about NetWorx 5.2.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall NetWorx 5.2.1 from your computerSoftperfect Research
. More information about Softperfect Research can be read here
. More details about NetWorx 5.2.1 can be found at http://www.softperfect.com
. NetWorx 5.2.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\NetWorx directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\NetWorx\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove NetWorx 5.2.1. NetWorx 5.2.1's main file takes around 4.33 MB (4541440 bytes) and is called networx.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with NetWorx 5.2.1. They occupy about 5.45 MB (5716419
bytes) on disk.
- networx.exe (4.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This web page is about NetWorx 5.2.1 version 5.2.1
NetWorx 5.2.1 is a program released by Softperfect Research. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase NetWorx 5.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete NetWorx 5.2.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NetWorx 5.2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NetWorx 5.2.1". If it exists on your system the NetWorx 5.2.1 application will be found automatically. After you select NetWorx 5.2.1 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NetWorx 5.2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetWorx 5.2.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.softperfect.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NetWorx\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NetWorx 5.2.1.
8. After uninstalling NetWorx 5.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NetWorx 5.2.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NetWorx 5.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NetWorx 5.2.1 by Softperfect Research from your PC, nor are we saying that NetWorx 5.2.1 by Softperfect Research is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NetWorx 5.2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 21:08:15.870