NetWinProtector version 1.3
This page contains thorough information on how to remove NetWinProtector version 1.3 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall NetWinProtector version 1.3 from your PCSafe Lion
. You can read more on Safe Lion or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.safe-lion.com
to get more facts about NetWinProtector version 1.3 on Safe Lion's website. Usually the NetWinProtector version 1.3 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetWinProtector directory, depending on the user's option during install. NetWinProtector version 1.3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetWinProtector\unins000.exe. NetWinProtector version 1.3's main file takes around 857.51 KB (878088 bytes) and its name is NetWinProtector.exe.
NetWinProtector version 1.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.99 MB (2084561
bytes) on disk.
- NetWinProtector.exe (857.51 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3
of NetWinProtector version 1.3.
NetWinProtector version 1.3 is an application released by the software company Safe Lion. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase NetWinProtector version 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete NetWinProtector version 1.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NetWinProtector version 1.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NetWinProtector version 1.3". If it is installed on your PC the NetWinProtector version 1.3 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NetWinProtector version 1.3 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NetWinProtector version 1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetWinProtector version 1.3:
- The software company is: http://www.safe-lion.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetWinProtector\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NetWinProtector version 1.3.
8. After removing NetWinProtector version 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NetWinProtector version 1.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NetWinProtector version 1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NetWinProtector version 1.3 by Safe Lion from your PC, nor are we saying that NetWinProtector version 1.3 by Safe Lion is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NetWinProtector version 1.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 10:06:00.140