NetTransport 2.96a.581 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall NetTransport 2.96a.581 from your PCXi
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Xi. You can see more info about NetTransport 2.96a.581 at http://www.net-xfer.com/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Xi\NetXfer folder (same installation drive as Windows). NetTransport 2.96a.581's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Xi\NetXfer\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.75 MB (1830912 bytes) on disk and is labeled NetTransport.exe.
The executables below are part of NetTransport 2.96a.581. They occupy an average of 2.46 MB (2582302
bytes) on disk.
- DelKeys.exe (36.00 KB)
- NetTransport.exe (1.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
The current web page applies to NetTransport 2.96a.581 version 2.96.581
NetTransport 2.96a.581 is an application by Xi. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase NetTransport 2.96a.581 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall NetTransport 2.96a.581 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NetTransport 2.96a.581 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NetTransport 2.96a.581". If it exists on your system the NetTransport 2.96a.581 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NetTransport 2.96a.581 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NetTransport 2.96a.581, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetTransport 2.96a.581:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.net-xfer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Xi\NetXfer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NetTransport 2.96a.581.
8. After uninstalling NetTransport 2.96a.581, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NetTransport 2.96a.581 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NetTransport 2.96a.581 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NetTransport 2.96a.581 by Xi from your computer, nor are we saying that NetTransport 2.96a.581 by Xi is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NetTransport 2.96a.581 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 12:16:11.690