This page is about NetTrafficStat for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall NetTrafficStat from your PCMartin Matoušek
. Open here
for more information on Martin Matoušek. Click on http://www.matsoft.cz
to get more data about NetTrafficStat on Martin Matoušek's website. NetTrafficStat is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTrafficStat folder, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall NetTrafficStat by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTrafficStat\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called netmon.exe and occupies 5.36 MB (5616640 bytes).
NetTrafficStat contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.02 MB (6314020
bytes) on disk.
- netmon.exe (5.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (681.04 KB)
NetTrafficStat is a program offered by Martin Matoušek. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall NetTrafficStat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete NetTrafficStat from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NetTrafficStat or simply click the Search field and type in "NetTrafficStat". If it is installed on your PC the NetTrafficStat program will be found very quickly. When you click NetTrafficStat in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NetTrafficStat, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetTrafficStat:
- The software company is: http://www.matsoft.cz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTrafficStat\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NetTrafficStat.
8. After uninstalling NetTrafficStat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTrafficStat which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetTrafficStat with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NetTrafficStat by Martin Matoušek from your computer, we are not saying that NetTrafficStat by Martin Matoušek is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NetTrafficStat in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-21 07:17:11.870