This page contains detailed information on how to remove NetTraffic for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall NetTraffic from your systemVENEA.NET
. Open here
where you can get more info on VENEA.NET. More info about the application NetTraffic can be found at http://www.venea.net
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\NetTraffic folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall NetTraffic by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. NetTraffic.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 228.50 KB (233984 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of NetTraffic. They occupy an average of 357.74 KB (366330
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (228.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (129.24 KB)
This data is about NetTraffic version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other releases of NetTraffic:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is an application offered by VENEA.NET. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NetTraffic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NetTraffic". If it is installed on your PC the NetTraffic application will be found automatically. After you select NetTraffic in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NetTraffic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The publisher is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your computer, nor are we saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NetTraffic in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-16 21:35:35.060