This web page is about NetTraffic for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall NetTraffic from your PCVENEA.NET
. More information on VENEA.NET can be found here
. More information about NetTraffic can be seen at http://www.venea.net
. NetTraffic is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove NetTraffic. NetTraffic.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 309.50 KB (316928 bytes) on disk.
NetTraffic contains of the executables below. They occupy 440.89 KB (451476
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (309.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (131.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of NetTraffic. You can find below info on other versions of NetTraffic:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is an application marketed by the software company VENEA.NET. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete NetTraffic from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NetTraffic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NetTraffic". The NetTraffic app will be found very quickly. After you select NetTraffic in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NetTraffic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The publisher is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your computer, nor are we saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NetTraffic in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-12-03 09:06:56.500