This page contains complete information on how to uninstall NetSurveyor 2.0.9350.0 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall NetSurveyor 2.0.9350.0 from your systemNuts About Nets, LLC
. More information about Nuts About Nets, LLC can be read here
. You can get more details related to NetSurveyor 2.0.9350.0 at http://www.NutsAboutNets.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\NutsAboutNets\NetSurveyor directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling NetSurveyor 2.0.9350.0 is C:\Program Files\NutsAboutNets\NetSurveyor\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. NetSurveyor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.33 MB (6637000 bytes) on disk.
NetSurveyor 2.0.9350.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.10 MB (12686074
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ENUMTEST.EXE (60.00 KB)
- GetAdapterInfo.exe (4.66 MB)
- LEGACYINSTALL.EXE (64.00 KB)
- NetSurveyor.exe (6.33 MB)
- REVERIFY2.EXE (316.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
This info is about NetSurveyor 2.0.9350.0 version 2.0.9350.0
NetSurveyor 2.0.9350.0 is a program by the software company Nuts About Nets, LLC. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall NetSurveyor 2.0.9350.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall NetSurveyor 2.0.9350.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NetSurveyor 2.0.9350.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NetSurveyor 2.0.9350.0". If it exists on your system the NetSurveyor 2.0.9350.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select NetSurveyor 2.0.9350.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NetSurveyor 2.0.9350.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetSurveyor 2.0.9350.0:
- The software company is: http://www.NutsAboutNets.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NutsAboutNets\NetSurveyor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NetSurveyor 2.0.9350.0.
8. After removing NetSurveyor 2.0.9350.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NetSurveyor 2.0.9350.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NetSurveyor 2.0.9350.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NetSurveyor 2.0.9350.0 by Nuts About Nets, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that NetSurveyor 2.0.9350.0 by Nuts About Nets, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NetSurveyor 2.0.9350.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 17:29:08.373