NetSupport Protect is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall NetSupport Protect from your PCNetSupport Ltd
. More information on NetSupport Ltd can be seen here
. More information about the software NetSupport Protect can be seen at http://www.netsupportsoftware.com
. NetSupport Protect is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\NetSupport\NetSupport Protect directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. NetSupport Protect's main file takes around 1.36 MB (1431040 bytes) and its name is NSProtect.exe.
NetSupport Protect contains of the executables below. They take 8.06 MB (8453619
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ClientDiscovery.exe (65.50 KB)
- NorthpointService.exe (285.50 KB)
- NSProtect.exe (1.36 MB)
- NSPTrayIcon.exe (245.42 KB)
- SupportTool.exe (344.00 KB)
- Installer.exe (633.50 KB)
- pcirisvr.exe (197.50 KB)
- PCIRISVRHelper.exe (105.51 KB)
- Setup.exe (4.74 MB)
- RunPlugin.exe (132.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.51.0000
of NetSupport Protect. For more NetSupport Protect versions please click below:
NetSupport Protect is an application offered by the software company NetSupport Ltd. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase NetSupport Protect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall NetSupport Protect from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NetSupport Protect or simply click the Search field and type in "NetSupport Protect". If it is installed on your PC the NetSupport Protect application will be found very quickly. When you click NetSupport Protect in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NetSupport Protect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NetSupport Protect.
8. After removing NetSupport Protect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NetSupport Protect that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NetSupport Protect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NetSupport Protect by NetSupport Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that NetSupport Protect by NetSupport Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NetSupport Protect supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 05:23:26.813