NetSuperSonic 2.60 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall NetSuperSonic 2.60 from your computerNetSuperSonic
. You can find out more on NetSuperSonic or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.netsupersonic.com
to get more details about NetSuperSonic 2.60 on NetSuperSonic's website. NetSuperSonic 2.60 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetSuperSonic folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing NetSuperSonic 2.60 is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetSuperSonic\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 412.00 KB (421888 bytes) on disk and is labeled NetSuperSonic.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside NetSuperSonic 2.60. They take about 492.33 KB (504141
bytes) on disk.
- NetSuperSonic.exe (412.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (80.33 KB)
This info is about NetSuperSonic 2.60 version 2.60
NetSuperSonic 2.60 is a program by NetSuperSonic. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall NetSuperSonic 2.60 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove NetSuperSonic 2.60 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NetSuperSonic 2.60 or simply click the Search field and type in "NetSuperSonic 2.60". If it is installed on your PC the NetSuperSonic 2.60 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select NetSuperSonic 2.60 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NetSuperSonic 2.60, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetSuperSonic 2.60:
- The publisher is: http://www.netsupersonic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetSuperSonic\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NetSuperSonic 2.60.
8. After removing NetSuperSonic 2.60, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NetSuperSonic 2.60 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetSuperSonic 2.60 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NetSuperSonic 2.60 by NetSuperSonic from your computer, we are not saying that NetSuperSonic 2.60 by NetSuperSonic is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove NetSuperSonic 2.60 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-27 18:07:29.240