This web page contains thorough information on how to remove NetStress 2.0.9686.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall NetStress 2.0.9686.0 from your computerNuts About Nets, LLC
. You can find out more on Nuts About Nets, LLC or check for application updates here
. More information about NetStress 2.0.9686.0 can be seen at http://www.NutsAboutNets.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NutsAboutNets\NetStress folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove NetStress 2.0.9686.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NutsAboutNets\NetStress\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. NetStress.exe is the NetStress 2.0.9686.0's main executable file and it occupies about 6.44 MB (6756352 bytes) on disk.
NetStress 2.0.9686.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 29.91 MB (31361374
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GetAdapterInfo.exe (4.91 MB)
- nan-finder.exe (3.56 MB)
- netstress-tcpclient.exe (3.56 MB)
- netstress-tcpserver.exe (3.56 MB)
- netstress-udpclient.exe (3.56 MB)
- netstress-udpserver.exe (3.56 MB)
- NetStress.exe (6.44 MB)
- UNBINDNAN.EXE (72.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (706.34 KB)
This data is about NetStress 2.0.9686.0 version 2.0.9686.0
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove NetStress 2.0.9686.0.Folders left behind when you uninstall NetStress 2.0.9686.0:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall NetStress 2.0.9686.0:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NutsAboutNets\NetStress
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Elex-tech\YAC\iDesk\icons\Uninstall NetStress_4046782145.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Elex-tech\YAC\iDesk\icons\Uninstall NetStress_4046782145_16_16.png
NetStress 2.0.9686.0 is a program released by Nuts About Nets, LLC. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall NetStress 2.0.9686.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase NetStress 2.0.9686.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NetStress 2.0.9686.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "NetStress 2.0.9686.0". The NetStress 2.0.9686.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NetStress 2.0.9686.0 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NetStress 2.0.9686.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetStress 2.0.9686.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.NutsAboutNets.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NutsAboutNets\NetStress\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NetStress 2.0.9686.0.
8. After removing NetStress 2.0.9686.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NetStress 2.0.9686.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NetStress 2.0.9686.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NetStress 2.0.9686.0 by Nuts About Nets, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that NetStress 2.0.9686.0 by Nuts About Nets, LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NetStress 2.0.9686.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 01:49:32.650