You can find below details on how to remove NetSpot for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall NetSpot from your PCEtwok LLC
. Further information on Etwok LLC can be found here
. The full command line for uninstalling NetSpot is rundll32.exe dfshim.dll,ShArpMaintain NetSpot.application, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=4bf38b5aa6c013ee, processorArchitecture=msil. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. NetSpot's primary file takes about 5.12 MB (5366376 bytes) and its name is NetSpot.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with NetSpot. They take about 5.12 MB (5366376
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to NetSpot version 22.214.171.1241
alone. For other NetSpot versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you remove NetSpot from your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove NetSpot:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Etwok LLC\NetSpot online support.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Etwok LLC\NetSpot.appref-ms
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\IntelliType Pro\AppSpecific\NetSpot.exe
NetSpot is an application released by Etwok LLC. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall NetSpot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase NetSpot from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NetSpot or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NetSpot". If it is installed on your PC the NetSpot application will be found automatically. After you select NetSpot in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NetSpot, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NetSpot.
8. After removing NetSpot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NetSpot that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NetSpot using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NetSpot by Etwok LLC from your computer, we are not saying that NetSpot by Etwok LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NetSpot supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 09:05:30.457