NetSetMan Pro 4.7.0
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall NetSetMan Pro 4.7.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall NetSetMan Pro 4.7.0 from your systemParand ® Software Group
. More info about Parand ® Software Group can be seen here
. Please follow WWW.PARANDCO.COM
if you want to read more on NetSetMan Pro 4.7.0 on Parand ® Software Group's web page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetSetMan Pro directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for NetSetMan Pro 4.7.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetSetMan Pro\unins000.exe. netsetman.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.11 MB (2213376 bytes) on disk.
NetSetMan Pro 4.7.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.50 MB (4721509
bytes) on disk.
- netsetman.exe (2.11 MB)
- nsmservice.exe (1.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The current page applies to NetSetMan Pro 4.7.0 version 4.7.0
NetSetMan Pro 4.7.0 is a program released by the software company Parand ® Software Group. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove NetSetMan Pro 4.7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase NetSetMan Pro 4.7.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NetSetMan Pro 4.7.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "NetSetMan Pro 4.7.0". The NetSetMan Pro 4.7.0 program will be found automatically. After you click NetSetMan Pro 4.7.0 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NetSetMan Pro 4.7.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetSetMan Pro 4.7.0:
- The web site of the application is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetSetMan Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NetSetMan Pro 4.7.0.
8. After removing NetSetMan Pro 4.7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NetSetMan Pro 4.7.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetSetMan Pro 4.7.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NetSetMan Pro 4.7.0 by Parand ® Software Group from your PC, nor are we saying that NetSetMan Pro 4.7.0 by Parand ® Software Group is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NetSetMan Pro 4.7.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 21:49:18.143