NetSetMan Pro 4.2.3
This page contains detailed information on how to remove NetSetMan Pro 4.2.3 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall NetSetMan Pro 4.2.3 from your computerNetSetMan GmbH
. You can find out more on NetSetMan GmbH or check for application updates here
. More details about the app NetSetMan Pro 4.2.3 can be seen at http://www.netsetman.com
. NetSetMan Pro 4.2.3 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetSetMan Pro directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. NetSetMan Pro 4.2.3's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetSetMan Pro\unins000.exe. NetSetMan Pro 4.2.3's primary file takes around 6.60 MB (6925000 bytes) and its name is netsetman.exe.
NetSetMan Pro 4.2.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.09 MB (9532009
bytes) on disk.
- netsetman.exe (6.60 MB)
- nsmservice.exe (1.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The current web page applies to NetSetMan Pro 4.2.3 version 4.2.3
NetSetMan Pro 4.2.3 is an application marketed by the software company NetSetMan GmbH. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove NetSetMan Pro 4.2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase NetSetMan Pro 4.2.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NetSetMan Pro 4.2.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NetSetMan Pro 4.2.3". If it exists on your system the NetSetMan Pro 4.2.3 program will be found automatically. After you click NetSetMan Pro 4.2.3 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NetSetMan Pro 4.2.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetSetMan Pro 4.2.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.netsetman.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetSetMan Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NetSetMan Pro 4.2.3.
8. After removing NetSetMan Pro 4.2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NetSetMan Pro 4.2.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NetSetMan Pro 4.2.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NetSetMan Pro 4.2.3 by NetSetMan GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that NetSetMan Pro 4.2.3 by NetSetMan GmbH is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NetSetMan Pro 4.2.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-30 15:19:10.497