NetSetMan 4.1.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall NetSetMan 4.1.2 from your systemNetSetMan GmbH
. Further information on NetSetMan GmbH can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.netsetman.com
if you want to read more on NetSetMan 4.1.2 on NetSetMan GmbH's web page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetSetMan folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\NetSetMan\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove NetSetMan 4.1.2. netsetman.exe is the NetSetMan 4.1.2's main executable file and it occupies circa 6.32 MB (6626000 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside NetSetMan 4.1.2. They occupy about 8.80 MB (9225607
bytes) on disk.
- netsetman.exe (6.32 MB)
- nsmservice.exe (1.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1.2
of NetSetMan 4.1.2.
NetSetMan 4.1.2 is an application offered by the software company NetSetMan GmbH. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove NetSetMan 4.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall NetSetMan 4.1.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NetSetMan 4.1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NetSetMan 4.1.2". If it exists on your system the NetSetMan 4.1.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NetSetMan 4.1.2 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about NetSetMan 4.1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetSetMan 4.1.2:
- The software company is: http://www.netsetman.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetSetMan\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NetSetMan 4.1.2.
8. After removing NetSetMan 4.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NetSetMan 4.1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NetSetMan 4.1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NetSetMan 4.1.2 by NetSetMan GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that NetSetMan 4.1.2 by NetSetMan GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NetSetMan 4.1.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:25:51.240