NetScream is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall NetScream from your systemSwiftDog
. More information about SwiftDog can be seen here
. You can read more about related to NetScream at http://www.swiftdog.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SwiftDog\NetScream directory (same installation drive as Windows). NetScream's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SwiftDog\NetScream\unins000.exe". NetScream.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.43 MB (2548872 bytes) on disk.
NetScream contains of the executables below. They take 7.73 MB (8102440
bytes) on disk.
- NetScream.exe (2.43 MB)
- NetScreamRegister.exe (2.03 MB)
- NetScreamUpdate.exe (2.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
This data is about NetScream version 184.108.40.2064
only. For other NetScream versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NetScream is a program offered by the software company SwiftDog. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove NetScream is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall NetScream from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NetScream or simply click the Search feature and type in "NetScream". If it exists on your system the NetScream program will be found very quickly. When you click NetScream in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NetScream, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetScream:
- The publisher is: http://www.swiftdog.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SwiftDog\NetScream\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NetScream.
8. After uninstalling NetScream, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NetScream that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetScream with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NetScream by SwiftDog from your PC, nor are we saying that NetScream by SwiftDog is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NetScream supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 09:39:49.233