This page is about NetScream 22.214.171.1241 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall NetScream 126.96.36.1991 from your systemParand ® Software Group
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Parand ® Software Group. More details about NetScream 188.8.131.521 can be found at WWW.PARANDCO.COM
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetScream folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for NetScream 184.108.40.2061 is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetScream\unins000.exe. NetScream.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.43 MB (3599080 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of NetScream 220.127.116.111. They occupy about 4.40 MB (4609912
bytes) on disk.
- NetScream.exe (3.43 MB)
- Register.exe (288.86 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current web page applies to NetScream 18.104.22.1681 version 22.214.171.1241
NetScream 126.96.36.1991 is a program by the software company Parand ® Software Group. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase NetScream 188.8.131.521 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove NetScream 184.108.40.2061 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NetScream 220.127.116.111 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NetScream 18.104.22.1681". If it is installed on your PC the NetScream 22.214.171.1241 app will be found very quickly. After you click NetScream 126.96.36.1991 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NetScream 188.8.131.521, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetScream 184.108.40.2061:
- The web site of the program is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetScream\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NetScream 220.127.116.111.
8. After removing NetScream 18.104.22.1681, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NetScream 22.214.171.1241 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetScream 126.96.36.1991 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NetScream 188.8.131.521 by Parand ® Software Group from your PC, we are not saying that NetScream 184.108.40.2061 by Parand ® Software Group is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NetScream 220.127.116.111 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-26 18:24:07.387