This page is about NetScream 220.127.116.111 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall NetScream 18.104.22.1681 from your systemParand ® Software Group
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Parand ® Software Group. More details about NetScream 22.214.171.1241 can be found at WWW.PARANDCO.COM
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetScream folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for NetScream 126.96.36.1991 is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetScream\unins000.exe. NetScream.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.43 MB (3599080 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of NetScream 188.8.131.521. They occupy about 4.40 MB (4609912
bytes) on disk.
- NetScream.exe (3.43 MB)
- Register.exe (288.86 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current web page applies to NetScream 184.108.40.2061 version 220.127.116.111
NetScream 18.104.22.1681 is a program by the software company Parand ® Software Group. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase NetScream 22.214.171.1241 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove NetScream 126.96.36.1991 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NetScream 188.8.131.521 or simply click the Search field and type in "NetScream 184.108.40.2061". If it exists on your system the NetScream 220.127.116.111 program will be found very quickly. After you select NetScream 18.104.22.1681 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NetScream 22.214.171.1241, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetScream 126.96.36.1991:
- The software company is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetScream\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NetScream 188.8.131.521.
8. After removing NetScream 184.108.40.2061, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NetScream 220.127.116.111 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetScream 18.104.22.1681 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NetScream 22.214.171.1241 by Parand ® Software Group from your PC, we are not saying that NetScream 126.96.36.1991 by Parand ® Software Group is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NetScream 188.8.131.521 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-26 18:24:07.387