You can find on this page details on how to remove NetPeeker 3.21 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall NetPeeker 3.21 from your PCeMing Software Inc.
. More information about eMing Software Inc. can be read here
. Please open http://www.net-peeker.com
if you want to read more on NetPeeker 3.21 on eMing Software Inc.'s page. You can remove NetPeeker 3.21 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NetPeeker\uninstall.exe cfg="C:\Program Files (x86)\NetPeeker\UNINSTALL.CFG" /all. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. NPGUI.exe is the NetPeeker 3.21's main executable file and it takes circa 560.45 KB (573896 bytes) on disk.
NetPeeker 3.21 is comprised of the following executables which take 816.39 KB (835984
bytes) on disk:
- NPGUI.exe (560.45 KB)
- PrepareInst.exe (20.45 KB)
- uninstall.exe (235.50 KB)
This data is about NetPeeker 3.21 version 3.21
Some files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you want to remove NetPeeker 3.21 from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall NetPeeker 3.21:
The files below were left behind on your disk by NetPeeker 3.21's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NetPeeker
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetPeeker
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NetPeeker\CountryCode.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NetPeeker\dbghelp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NetPeeker\eMingSoftware.cer
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NetPeeker\flags
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NetPeeker 3.21
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\NetPeeker\NPGUI.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\NetPeeker\NPGUI.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NetPeeker 3.21\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NetPeeker 3.21\DisplayName
NetPeeker 3.21 is an application released by the software company eMing Software Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove NetPeeker 3.21 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove NetPeeker 3.21 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NetPeeker 3.21 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NetPeeker 3.21". If it is installed on your PC the NetPeeker 3.21 app will be found automatically. When you click NetPeeker 3.21 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NetPeeker 3.21, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetPeeker 3.21:
- The publisher is: http://www.net-peeker.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetPeeker\uninstall.exe cfg="C:\Program Files (x86)\NetPeeker\UNINSTALL.CFG" /all
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NetPeeker 3.21.
8. After uninstalling NetPeeker 3.21, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NetPeeker 3.21 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NetPeeker 3.21 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NetPeeker 3.21 by eMing Software Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that NetPeeker 3.21 by eMing Software Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NetPeeker 3.21 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-13 13:03:05.100