NetPalpus 1.2.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall NetPalpus 1.2.2 from your PCWyvernSoft
. You can find out more on WyvernSoft or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.wyvernsoft.com
to get more facts about NetPalpus 1.2.2 on WyvernSoft's website. Usually the NetPalpus 1.2.2 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\NetPalpus folder, depending on the user's option during install. NetPalpus 1.2.2's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\NetPalpus\unins000.exe". NetPalpus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1,004.00 KB (1028096 bytes) on disk.
NetPalpus 1.2.2 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.62 MB (1702234
bytes) on disk:
- NetPalpus.exe (1,004.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (658.34 KB)
The current web page applies to NetPalpus 1.2.2 version 1.2.2
NetPalpus 1.2.2 is an application by WyvernSoft. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove NetPalpus 1.2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase NetPalpus 1.2.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NetPalpus 1.2.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NetPalpus 1.2.2". If it is installed on your PC the NetPalpus 1.2.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NetPalpus 1.2.2 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NetPalpus 1.2.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetPalpus 1.2.2:
- The software company is: http://www.wyvernsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\NetPalpus\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NetPalpus 1.2.2.
8. After uninstalling NetPalpus 1.2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NetPalpus 1.2.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetPalpus 1.2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NetPalpus 1.2.2 by WyvernSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that NetPalpus 1.2.2 by WyvernSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NetPalpus 1.2.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 11:20:19.067