NetPalpus 1.2.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall NetPalpus 1.2.2 from your PCWyvernSoft
. You can find out more on WyvernSoft or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.wyvernsoft.com
to get more facts about NetPalpus 1.2.2 on WyvernSoft's website. Usually the NetPalpus 1.2.2 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\NetPalpus folder, depending on the user's option during install. NetPalpus 1.2.2's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\NetPalpus\unins000.exe". NetPalpus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1,004.00 KB (1028096 bytes) on disk.
NetPalpus 1.2.2 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.62 MB (1702234
bytes) on disk:
- NetPalpus.exe (1,004.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (658.34 KB)
The current web page applies to NetPalpus 1.2.2 version 1.2.2
NetPalpus 1.2.2 is an application by WyvernSoft. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove NetPalpus 1.2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase NetPalpus 1.2.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NetPalpus 1.2.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "NetPalpus 1.2.2". The NetPalpus 1.2.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NetPalpus 1.2.2 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NetPalpus 1.2.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetPalpus 1.2.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wyvernsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\NetPalpus\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NetPalpus 1.2.2.
8. After uninstalling NetPalpus 1.2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NetPalpus 1.2.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetPalpus 1.2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NetPalpus 1.2.2 by WyvernSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that NetPalpus 1.2.2 by WyvernSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NetPalpus 1.2.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 11:20:19.067