This info is about NetOverNet for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall NetOverNet from your systemNetOverNet
. Take a look here
for more info on NetOverNet. NetOverNet is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetOverNet directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. NetOverNet's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetOverNet\uninstall.exe. NoN_Client.exe is the NetOverNet's primary executable file and it takes close to 3.39 MB (3556352 bytes) on disk.
NetOverNet installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.17 MB (6468931
bytes) on disk.
- NoN_Client.exe (3.39 MB)
- NoN_Service.exe (2.73 MB)
- uninstall.exe (46.32 KB)
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove NetOverNet.Folders found on disk after you uninstall NetOverNet from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by NetOverNet's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetOverNet
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetOverNet\NetOverNet Client.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetOverNet\Uninstall.lnk
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
NetOverNet is an application offered by NetOverNet. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove NetOverNet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete NetOverNet from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NetOverNet or simply activate the Search field and type in "NetOverNet". The NetOverNet app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NetOverNet in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NetOverNet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NetOverNet.
8. After uninstalling NetOverNet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NetOverNet which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetOverNet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove NetOverNet by NetOverNet from your PC, we are not saying that NetOverNet by NetOverNet is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NetOverNet in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 07:34:41.853