NetMeter 1.1.3 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall NetMeter 1.1.3 from your PCReadError
. More information on ReadError can be seen here
. Click on http://www.metal-machine.de/readerror/
to get more details about NetMeter 1.1.3 on ReadError's website. NetMeter 1.1.3 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMeter folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove NetMeter 1.1.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMeter\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. NetMeter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 323.50 KB (331264 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with NetMeter 1.1.3. They occupy about 1.25 MB (1309465
bytes) on disk.
- NetMeter.exe (323.50 KB)
- NetMeter114beta_4.exe (287.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (668.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.3
of NetMeter 1.1.3.
If you are manually uninstalling NetMeter 1.1.3 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall NetMeter 1.1.3 from your PC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMeter
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMeter\NetMeter.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\SETUP FILES\NetMeter_v113.exe
NetMeter 1.1.3 is a program offered by ReadError. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall NetMeter 1.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete NetMeter 1.1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NetMeter 1.1.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NetMeter 1.1.3". If it exists on your system the NetMeter 1.1.3 application will be found very quickly. When you select NetMeter 1.1.3 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NetMeter 1.1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetMeter 1.1.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.metal-machine.de/readerror/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMeter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NetMeter 1.1.3.
8. After removing NetMeter 1.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NetMeter 1.1.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetMeter 1.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NetMeter 1.1.3 by ReadError from your computer, nor are we saying that NetMeter 1.1.3 by ReadError is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NetMeter 1.1.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:33:22.407