NetCutDefender 2.1.5 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall NetCutDefender 2.1.5 from your computerarcai.com
. More data about arcai.com can be seen here
. Further information about NetCutDefender 2.1.5 can be found at http://www.arcai.com
. Usually the NetCutDefender 2.1.5 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\NetCutDefender directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for NetCutDefender 2.1.5 is C:\Program Files\NetCutDefender\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 908.00 KB (929792 bytes) on disk and is called NetCutDefender.exe.
The following executables are installed beside NetCutDefender 2.1.5. They take about 3.07 MB (3224302
bytes) on disk.
- NetCutDefender.exe (908.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- updater.exe (196.00 KB)
- winpcap.exe (894.45 KB)
- aips.exe (256.00 KB)
This info is about NetCutDefender 2.1.5 version 2.1.5
NetCutDefender 2.1.5 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were left behind:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NetCutDefender
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NetCutDefender\NetCutDefender.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NetCutDefender\services\aips.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Arcai.com's Netcut-Defender.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
NetCutDefender 2.1.5 is an application released by the software company arcai.com. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove NetCutDefender 2.1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase NetCutDefender 2.1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NetCutDefender 2.1.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NetCutDefender 2.1.5". If it exists on your system the NetCutDefender 2.1.5 program will be found very quickly. When you select NetCutDefender 2.1.5 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding NetCutDefender 2.1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetCutDefender 2.1.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.arcai.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NetCutDefender\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NetCutDefender 2.1.5.
8. After removing NetCutDefender 2.1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NetCutDefender 2.1.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NetCutDefender 2.1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NetCutDefender 2.1.5 by arcai.com from your PC, we are not saying that NetCutDefender 2.1.5 by arcai.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NetCutDefender 2.1.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:01:39.217