NetCrawl is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall NetCrawl from your systemNetCrawl
. More information on NetCrawl can be found here
. You can get more details on NetCrawl at http://netcrawl.info/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetCrawl directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall NetCrawl by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NetCrawl\NetCrawluninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. NetCrawl.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 105.70 KB (108240 bytes) on disk.
NetCrawl is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.19 MB (3343920
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- NetCrawlUn.exe (530.78 KB)
- NetCrawlUninstall.exe (255.05 KB)
- utilNetCrawl.exe (634.70 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- NetCrawl.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- NetCrawl.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- NetCrawl.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- NetCrawl.PurBrowse64.exe (345.20 KB)
The current web page applies to NetCrawl version 2015.04.08.062222
only. You can find here a few links to other NetCrawl versions:
...click to view all...
NetCrawl is an application released by NetCrawl. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove NetCrawl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall NetCrawl from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NetCrawl or simply click the Search field and type in "NetCrawl". The NetCrawl app will be found very quickly. After you select NetCrawl in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NetCrawl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetCrawl:
- The software company is: http://netcrawl.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetCrawl\NetCrawluninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NetCrawl.
8. After removing NetCrawl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NetCrawl that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetCrawl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NetCrawl by NetCrawl from your computer, nor are we saying that NetCrawl by NetCrawl is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NetCrawl supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-29 09:00:56.300