NetCrawl is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall NetCrawl from your systemNetCrawl
. More information on NetCrawl can be found here
. You can get more details on NetCrawl at http://netcrawl.info/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetCrawl directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall NetCrawl by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NetCrawl\NetCrawluninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. NetCrawl.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 105.70 KB (108240 bytes) on disk.
NetCrawl is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.19 MB (3343920
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- NetCrawlUn.exe (530.78 KB)
- NetCrawlUninstall.exe (255.05 KB)
- utilNetCrawl.exe (634.70 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- NetCrawl.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- NetCrawl.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- NetCrawl.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- NetCrawl.PurBrowse64.exe (345.20 KB)
The current web page applies to NetCrawl version 2015.04.08.062222
only. You can find here a few links to other NetCrawl versions:
...click to view all...
NetCrawl is an application released by NetCrawl. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove NetCrawl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall NetCrawl from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NetCrawl or simply activate the Search field and type in "NetCrawl". If it is installed on your PC the NetCrawl program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NetCrawl in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NetCrawl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetCrawl:
- The web site of the application is: http://netcrawl.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetCrawl\NetCrawluninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NetCrawl.
8. After removing NetCrawl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NetCrawl that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetCrawl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NetCrawl by NetCrawl from your computer, nor are we saying that NetCrawl by NetCrawl is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NetCrawl supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-29 09:00:56.300