This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall NetControl for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall NetControl from your computerOrban Europe GmbH
. Go over here
for more details on Orban Europe GmbH. Click on http://www.orban-europe.com
to get more details about NetControl on Orban Europe GmbH's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Orban\NetControl directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling NetControl is "C:\Program Files\Orban\NetControl\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. NetControl.exe is the NetControl's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 620.00 KB (634880 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside NetControl. They take about 1.28 MB (1345370
bytes) on disk.
- NetControl.exe (620.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.84 KB)
The current web page applies to NetControl version 188.8.131.52
NetControl is an application by the software company Orban Europe GmbH. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase NetControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase NetControl from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NetControl or simply click the Search field and type in "NetControl". If it exists on your system the NetControl application will be found automatically. After you select NetControl in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NetControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetControl:
- The publisher is: http://www.orban-europe.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Orban\NetControl\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NetControl.
8. After uninstalling NetControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NetControl which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NetControl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NetControl by Orban Europe GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that NetControl by Orban Europe GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NetControl supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 09:10:40.503