This info is about NetCareClient for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall NetCareClient from your PCHuawei
. You can find out more on Huawei or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Huawei\NetCareClient directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing NetCareClient is C:\Program Files (x86)\Huawei\NetCareClient\UnInstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.00 KB (6144 bytes) on disk and is titled EdocCoomonHelper.exe.
The following executables are contained in NetCareClient. They occupy 45.01 MB (47198208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EdocCoomonHelper.exe (6.00 KB)
- EncryptTool.exe (17.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (43.70 MB)
- ToolManagement.exe (160.50 KB)
- ToolScheduler.exe (1,009.50 KB)
- TSGuard.EXE (84.00 KB)
- TSGuardVisual.exe (55.50 KB)
- UnInstall.exe (8.50 KB)
This data is about NetCareClient version 1.0.5
NetCareClient is an application released by Huawei. Some people choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase NetCareClient is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall NetCareClient with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NetCareClient or simply click the Search field and type in "NetCareClient". If it exists on your system the NetCareClient application will be found very quickly. After you select NetCareClient in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NetCareClient, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NetCareClient.
8. After uninstalling NetCareClient, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NetCareClient which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NetCareClient using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NetCareClient by Huawei from your PC, we are not saying that NetCareClient by Huawei is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NetCareClient supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-07 07:19:12.947