NetBeans IDE 8.0
NetBeans IDE 8.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall NetBeans IDE 8.0 from your computerNetBeans.org
. You can find out more on NetBeans.org or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.netbeans.org
if you want to read more on NetBeans IDE 8.0 on NetBeans.org's page. Usually the NetBeans IDE 8.0 application is found in the C:\Program Files\NetBeans 8.0 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for NetBeans IDE 8.0 is C:\Program Files\NetBeans 8.0\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 642.48 KB (657903 bytes) on disk and is labeled netbeans.exe.
NetBeans IDE 8.0 is composed of the following executables which take 8.12 MB (8518660
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (1.96 MB)
- netbeans.exe (642.48 KB)
- netbeans64.exe (1.59 MB)
- GdbKillProc.exe (12.51 KB)
- app.exe (376.47 KB)
- app64.exe (1.33 MB)
- pre7_app.exe (41.00 KB)
- pre7_app_w.exe (28.00 KB)
- cjcre.exe (1.82 MB)
- nbexec.exe (148.50 KB)
- nbexec64.exe (205.50 KB)
This info is about NetBeans IDE 8.0 version 8.0
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove NetBeans IDE 8.0.Registry keys:
NetBeans IDE 8.0 is an application offered by NetBeans.org. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove NetBeans IDE 8.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete NetBeans IDE 8.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NetBeans IDE 8.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NetBeans IDE 8.0". If it is installed on your PC the NetBeans IDE 8.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NetBeans IDE 8.0 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NetBeans IDE 8.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetBeans IDE 8.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.netbeans.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NetBeans 8.0\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NetBeans IDE 8.0.
8. After uninstalling NetBeans IDE 8.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NetBeans IDE 8.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetBeans IDE 8.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NetBeans IDE 8.0 by NetBeans.org from your computer, we are not saying that NetBeans IDE 8.0 by NetBeans.org is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NetBeans IDE 8.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:52:59.937